Manufacturing entry question - why COGS is appearing

I am trying ERPnext in Demo version - I have two query please in Manufacturing :- 1. When transfer of entry between Store to WIP is passed - I am not able to view the accounting journal, although the transfer of stock is done 2. When finished goods final entry is passed - I am seeing the following extra Cost of Goods Sold entry - which is not required - can any one explain why :- Cost of Goods sold DR 45000 -------------------------------------------------------------> why this is appearing
Cost of Goods sold DR 19000 -------------------------------------------------------------> why this is appearing
Cost of Goods sold CR 63,999.830 --------------------------------> why this is appearing
Expense included in Valuation CR 2,666.670
Stock in hand CR 45000 Warehouse WIP
Stock in hand CR 19000 Warehouse WIP
Stock in hand DR 66666.5 Warehouse Finished Goods

When transfer of entry between Store to WIP is passed - I am not able to view the accounting journal, although the transfer of stock is done

Please check if there is separate Account created for each Warehouse. If yes, then only accounting entry will be created. If no, then it will not be created.

Also, perpetual inventory system should be activated to have accounting entry created for each stock transaction.

https://erpnext.org/docs/user/manual/en/stock/...inventory.../perpetual-inventory.html

When finished goods final entry is passed - I am seeing the following extra Cost of Goods Sold entry - which is not required - can any one explain why :-

Cost of Goods sold DR 45000 ----------------> why this is appearing
Cost of Goods sold DR 19000 ----------------> why this is appearing
Cost of Goods sold CR 63,999.830 ----------------> why this is appearing
Expense included in Valuation CR 2,666.670
Stock in hand CR 45000 Warehouse WIP
Stock in hand CR 19000 Warehouse WIP
Stock in hand DR 66666.5 Warehouse Finished Goods

Accounts posting is done for the difference of posting of valuation between raw-material and finished item. please check Difference Account selected for the FG and raw-material item.