Manual integration/transaction flow with other e-commerce platforms

I use woocommerce as an ecommerce platform. I know no integration exists. But I’m trying to figure this out:

What is the flow I should go through to enter this sales into the system manually? The norm is that my and most ecommerce platform will already collected payment, but I need to deliver the item. A sales order in erpnext will go through the regular flow but I don’t think I need to create a sales invoice (woocommerce already did that). I want to be able to enter the payment similar to POS. I would do a sales invoice but I still need to create a Delivery Note to ship the item.

I think that you would have to enter the order, and then the payment under “payment entry”. Then deliver the order, then invoice it. Then apply the payment to the invoice., under “match payments with invoices”. Would that work for you?

seems kinda silly to create an invoice if the customer has already given me money. I did apply the payment but the status of the order does say “To bill” even though I added a payment.

Is there a way to import a sales order with payment information?

Nothing happens in the accounting when you enter an order. When you enter the delivery, the inventory gets reduced, when you enter an invoice, the revenue and sales taxes get recorded, when you enter a payment, the bank gets updated. Maybe you could look at the shopify integration and see how it handles all this.

yes, those are all flows that I want… just a simpler process to do invoice/payment into the sales order.

Besides looking at the code do you know where I can find documentation on the shopify integration?

anyone else have thoughts? what should I create to enter a web sales? payment is already collected. Delivery needs to be done.

Hi All,

We have the plugin ready.

http://jamaliinfo.com/downloads/woocommerce-erpnext-connector/50

it will sync products both ways
orders from woocommerce to erpnext (If COD- it will create sales order and if paid, it will create sales invoice)
customers from woocommerce to erpnext only if the customer has placed an order in woocommerce site.