Manadatory field required in warehouse creation but field not available to enter company name

Manadatory field required in warehouse creation but field not available to enter company name

Open ‘Global Settings’ via the awesome search bar and set default company

I did. Still Company name field not appear in “new warehouse” creation form. But it will ask me as if I didn’t enter the company. See attached picture please

Did you refresh your browser?

Yes sir I did

I can only imagine this happening in a multi company setup or a situation. Is that your case or you’ve only had one company from the start

How are you creating the Warehouse? Make sure to create it from Tree view instead of list:

Looks like you are creating the warehouse from the list view. In this case, you will have to apply company filter in list view and then proceed creating the warehouse. The best way to create the warehouse will be from the tree view as suggested.

However, we are working on fixing this issue as it should let you create warehouses without applying prior company filter. For now, make sure to apply a filter or create via tree view.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you very much seems it works now. Cheers!!