Making Invoice-missing item

Hallo,
again i am testing to work with timesheet.

1. I made a task

2. i made a timesheet and some logs.

3. I start to make an invoice - have an empty item-list and below the timsheet-list.

4. i moved the timsheet rows with drag & drop to the item area.
    fine - so far.

but with pressing the button “safe” i geht the error-message:

Missing Fields
Mandatory fields required in Sales Invoice
Items

I checked all itmes (timesheet rows) - all nessesary infos are inside and made.
What is the problem?

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for reporting it. It’s an issue. Ideally, it should not allow dragging Timesheets into Ite table. I will create a Github Issue for it.

To complete the invoicing, you should select a service item in the Sales Invoice Item table. Please do not drag and drop Timesheet into Item table. We will resolve that issue soon.

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/11774

Thanks Umair for your info.
But if this would not be an issue, it is perfect … !

Becuse:
For example, i have 3 Tasks,
And every task is different activity type (and with this, different cost per hour), i cannot count them 3 together,
So i need to write my invoice manually?

Because the decription, what to do (what is also part of the invoice, that customer knows what i have done) is also inside the task,
I have manually change back into task, copy the the description text, go back into invoice, have a look how many hours and so on … an paste the description manually.

And now for example i have 10 tasks …

Is it the status, to make an invoice manually? it is much faster to to with excel.
Or - again, am i false?

I did not understand the timesheets …

Please give me more info - help me to understand, what is the usecase of a timesheet, to make an invoice?
Thanks a lot