Looking to start our business on ERPNext

hi our family business is custom mto garment manufacturing , i am looking to setup our erp system for business. how to install it on windows system and do inventory, manufacturing , customer relationship, provide service and accounting using this erpnext
can any one guide me

Hi,
You can do on windows but it’s not recommended, best option now is Frappecloud

regarding implementation, Frappe and discussion forum are your source of information, you can do implement using your self effort and resources, but it will take time.

Better option engage a service provider.

Welcome onboard.

rgds
Nofal

1 Like

great nmami, i was reading your threads and details on how to install on windows 10 on laptop just now, great to see you.
its our family business and i am engg graducate in instrumentation. but currently i am interested to learn this too, also not giving to provider now for our business is bit expensive so, i have decided to take this setup to do my self. can you guide me here. also, business is not to in large scale, but after it grows in large then its good to give on service provider.

I am from Bhilwara - Rajasthan , textile city of India and working on some textile related projects too. It’s interesting to note , you have entrepreneurial zeal towards ERP Consulting. I am CA (1991) and into software business since two and half decade. We can connect for intro and explore.

thank you sir and sure sir please , my self Deepesh Devagiri B Tech in Instrumentation owner of Flora instruments and flora clothing india bangalore my contact number +919686680662

1 Like

Hi! ERPNext was started by RMehta for his family business - textile manufacturing (I think).

Continuing the discussion from Looking to start our business on erpnext:

thank you sir,
who are the service provider ?

Why do you want to use ERP?