Looking to hire full-time (remote) ERPNext Dev

Hi all, looking for a full-time ERPNext developer to work with me on two businesses, one my own and one with a client of mine.

I’m looking for someone who can really help me push the boundaries, a few years experience with ERPNext at least. I’m currently migrating one of my clients from Netsuite to ERPNext, about half way done, integrations with Box.com, Stripe, Typeform, Wordbee and others all part of the fun.

If interested in working with a small number of concurrent projects you can really focus on, with someone who understands tech just as well as you do, then send me some links to the stuff you’ve worked on (github links preferable), and lets chat.

I’m located in Australia, with clients in Australia and in the US. Looking to work with someone in roughly the same timezone as me (Melbourne).

Note: I’ve also posted this job on the jobs page, just thought I would expand the scope a bit.

2 Likes

Hello Tukutela, I am located in Melbourne and worked with Frappe / ERPNext for the last 5 years :slight_smile:

Gonna DM you my phone number :sweat_smile: