Looking for Examples of ECommerce website built on ERPNext

Hi @krishnanhemanth,
The schaff.asia is on frappe… but the schaffonline is not, right?

This one is full Frappe. Built on V11 python 2.7. Desk used to manage operations.

10 Likes

Hi Rahy
The schaff.asia is on frappe ---- yes its on frappe
schaffonline is on shopify

how did you do this part?

I was struggle to do this

It is a custom app built for e-commerce side which also handles the website theme and content placements.

is this from ERP next?

Schaff - Beyond Performance – Schaff Flash Lights (schaffonline.com)

I love the design. Very well done :clap:

Dear Sanath
schaffonline.com is running on shopify
http://schaff.asia is pure erpnext

2 Likes

So Have you 2 way integrated with shopify and erpnext?

Really neat site… you guys have made great use of the whole frappe / erpnext customization. Definitely an example to get inspired from!

1 Like

Thank you, for sharing those examples. I’ve been looking online for them, and what you shared is really helpful.

I really love this …

https://jhaudio.com/iem?group=custom

3 Likes

I never knew this level of customization was even possible :smiley: it looks great btw, really motivated me to learn a bit more about building custom web pages.

Can anyone throw me a link as to where I can learn to make custom webpages for erpnext?

I was a bit too cautious not to break my already good working eprnext website. Can I modify the code as the bench is running? I would appreciate any recomendations

1 Like

Hi:

There are a lot of useful resources:

1. 2017 ERPNext conference video. jhaudio.com designers talking about it :slight_smile:
    Eric Delisle - Extending ERPNext Website + E-commerce - YouTube

2. Official docs

1. Other community resources

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Follow @buildwithhussain on YouTube and GitHub.

Check GitHub - NagariaHussain/doppio: A Frappe app (CLI) to magically setup single page applications on your custom Frappe apps.

In 2023 you can use full frontend ecosystem of nodejs in frappe framework apps

5 Likes