Login Page - Verifying.. with “Website User”

Hiii… Every time a “Website User” wants to log in keeps seeing the “Verifying…” message but if I refresh the page the login was successful.

frappe v 10.1.47

I noticed this a several months ago right after Firefox browser updated on my system. I switched to Chrome browser and the problem stopped.

I cannot say for sure that it was all the fault of Firefox at the time because I just didn’t have time to figure out the real source of the issue. However, I will say that several Firefox updates later I tried using Firefox again and the problem was no longer there.

It may not be the right solution for you , but certainly worth a try.

BKM

@bkm thanks for your reply, I tried change browser but issue still existed.

Any JS blocker or tracker prevention addons on these systems?

Hi @dufani1,

Can you open your browser console to see what is blocking ?

Maybe try to do a ‘bench build’.

hi @chdecultot the following error in console

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 59, in application
init_request(request)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 121, in init_request
frappe.local.http_request = frappe.auth.HTTPRequest()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/auth.py”, line 53, in init
frappe.local.login_manager = LoginManager()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/auth.py”, line 111, in init
self.run_trigger(‘on_session_creation’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/auth.py”, line 246, in run_trigger
frappe.call(frappe.get_attr(method), login_manager=self)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 939, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/shopping_cart/utils.py”, line 22, in set_cart_count
set_cart_count()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/shopping_cart/cart.py”, line 22, in set_cart_count
quotation = _get_cart_quotation()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/shopping_cart/cart.py”, line 196, in _get_cart_quotation
order_by=“modified desc”, limit_page_length=1)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 1177, in get_all
return get_list(doctype, *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 1150, in get_list
return frappe.model.db_query.DatabaseQuery(doctype).execute(None, *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/db_query.py”, line 88, in execute
result = self.build_and_run()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/db_query.py”, line 112, in build_and_run
return frappe.db.sql(query, as_dict=not self.as_list, debug=self.debug, update=self.update)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 176, in sql
self._cursor.execute(query)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/cursors.py”, line 170, in execute
result = self._query(query)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/cursors.py”, line 328, in _query
conn.query(q)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py”, line 516, in query
self._affected_rows = self._read_query_result(unbuffered=unbuffered)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py”, line 727, in _read_query_result
result.read()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py”, line 1066, in read
first_packet = self.connection._read_packet()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py”, line 683, in _read_packet
packet.check_error()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/protocol.py”, line 220, in check_error
err.raise_mysql_exception(self._data)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/err.py”, line 109, in raise_mysql_exception
raise errorclass(errno, errval)
InternalError: (1054, u"Unknown column ‘tabQuotation.organization’ in ‘where clause’")

Did you make any customization in the shopping cart ?

It seems erpnext is looking for a field organization in the quotation.
You need to make sure you have this field in your quotation fields.

1 Like

I just added the contact related to custom doctype called organization.
I add the link field to quotation and the problem is sloved.

2 Likes