KSA E-Invoicing and VAT Reports - ERPNext

Now, ERPNext is compatible with KSA E-Invoicing and VAT Reports. :tada:
Zatca has qualified and listed it as a compliant tool on their website. This was possible with the help of our Partner Accurate Systems (@Mohammed_Redha) and @Mohammad_Ahmad_Zulfi.

All the VAT registered residents can now issue e-invoice with QR Code directly from ERPNext.

To explain this in detail, we will be scheduling a short webinar with @Mohammed_Redha on Thursday, 11th Nov (tomorrow) at 3 pm IST (12:30 pm Mecca, Saudi Arabia).

You can refer to the documentation here.

Here’s the link to the webinar.

25 Likes

:+1:

:+1:

Very nice! I hope it can be done for Egypt E-invoice too.

1 Like

Hi. The training is on 11th November right? Also its 2.5 hours difference between IST and KSA time. Hope it will be 3.00 PM IST and 12.30 AM KSA time.

Hi. I believe thr funding was done by @Mohammed_Redha and task done by @Mohammad_Ahmad_Zulfi. You can engage Zulfi or any other developer for Egypt work. Good to see these gentlemen pushed it to the core instead of keeping the repo private.

4 Likes

Hello, Team

I have updated my multiple site and I have found the issue in my two site the QR code is broken

I have used ( img class=“qr-code” src={{doc.qr_code}})

Instead of this If I use ( img src=“{{doc.qr_code}}” ) QR code will be appear but when we scan the result as per below

How to fix this ? Need some help…

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/28342

Yes. +10 to @Mohammed_Redha for driving Zatka approval and @Mohammad_Ahmad_Zulfi for executing. Frappe was also involved in basic solutioning, reviews, testing and merging. For correction, @Mohammad_Ahmad_Zulfi this themselves, with some Frappe support.

This is an awesome example of Frappe collaborating with the community for fast-tracking the development of localization feature. With Marketplace, it’s possible for every dev partner to contribute accounting localization.

Awesome to know this. Feel free to take it forward to @Mohammad_Ahmad_Zulfi and push it as a Frappe app.

3 Likes

We are starting in 5 mins. :slight_smile:

The issue seems to be with the selected print format. Verify that please.

Do we have recording of meeting?

Hello,

I would appreciate if someone in Saudi Can assist us applying the e-invoice toward our system

Thanks in Advance

@Mohammed_Redha ,@Mohammad_Ahmad_Zulfi is it going to be available for V12 ?

@Flexsofts you can try this app instead

I have found the solution

I have used before “ Naming Series “ like this SBM / SINV-21-00142

I have changed the Naming Series to SBM-SINV-21-00001

Now Issue solved

“ / “ not support

1 Like

Hi
When we scan code its shows broken links. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Hello ,
any help ?

Installed Apps

ERPNext: v13.14.1 (version-13)

Frappe Framework: v13.14.1 (HEAD)

you need to add vat setting here

Name - VAT 15%
Company - select your company
Account - Select your vat account