KSA E-Invoicing and Simplified VAT Report

Dear community,
Please review the QR code for KSA E-Invoicing and Simplified VAT Report

Regards,
Ahmad

13 Likes

I have installed the app on ERPNext v13.7 but have not found a QR Code image or report
I have installed by using the following code

bench get-app ksa_vat GitHub - ahmadpak/ksa_vat: KSA VAT report build on Frappe framework for ERPNext
bench --site site1.local install-app ksa_vat
bench --site site1.local migrate

Can you help me to review this?

Please explain in short video how to use this report?

great

@yasserelbana try the following:

1. Go to KSA VAT settings and add the item tax templates.
  2. Make sure the item tax template added here is also assigned to some items.
  3. Proceed to create a sales invoice with those items.
  4. On saving, a QR code should be attached as an image to the invoice.
  5. In print preview, QR will be visible on the standard print format.
1 Like

It created the field if company is created for the first time. Anyways I have updated the code. Just pull and migrate

thanks, Mohammed
I have tested it works perfectly and has nice documentation, great job.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi Muhammed,
I had followed all instructions but it’s not showing qr code in invoice. do I need to install anything else other than this?

hi its working now , just update all system and its start working
Thank yiou

Thanks for the great work, Appreciate your efforts. Can I install this app on version 12?

You can try.

Thanks a lot for this custom app @Mohammad_Ahmad_Zulfi.
Works like a charm.

I was wondering if there are any plans to include the POS in the E-invoicing app?
With the current print formats, it doesn’t generate a QR code in the POS invoice.

Thanks Nasir. We can look into POS requirement as well.
Could you elaborate more. Because POS Invoice is eventually converted to Sales Invoice on closing voucher. At that time when sales invoice is created the qr code is generated

Sure @Mohammad_Ahmad_Zulfi

So as per Zatca’s E-invoicing requirements, all simple tax invoices (the invoices that are issued to an individual, i.e for B2C transactions) must have a QR code.

So consider a situation, where a customer comes into a retail store and purchases few items. The invoice generated by the POS that I would handover to the customer doesn’t contain a QR code (refer pic). Thus for a POS system, it is not satisfying Zatca’s E-invoicing requirements.

While It does generate a QR when the POS invoice is converted to sales invoice upon submission of closing voucher, it is redundant.

Hope my point is clear. Do let me know your thoughts, and I am open if any help is needed.

how to add the qr code in pos invoice?

what version you are using?

ERPNext: v13.13.0

Frappe Framework: v13.13.0

there is option to add qr code in print format, just click on qr code and it will show in u r print out

Can you please share how to implement the code in existing ERPnext environment

Hi @nasir @Mohammad_Ahmad_Zulfi is there any possibility to pint QR code on POS invoice . or any update plane .Thank you in avance