Issue related to POS

1 - After submitting invoice, the dialog box for printing which appears just disappears with ibn milliseconds.

2 - I was just configuring pos profile yesterday. But when I press save, the notification for customer group comes in. I tried to assign customer group it did not work. then I enabled offline pos and then in pos profile, I assigned customer group in offline pos setting then it works fine.

3- Rounded total, as in UAE we have 0.25, 0.50 and 1.00aed coin. So we want round total to be in these values not from 9.50 round off to 10.00.

4 - the Rounded total unpaid amount is shown as outstanding?

1 Like

@farhanayyaz1 Thanks for reporting an issues

Checked on local account and it’s working properly. Dialog box never disappear unless you clicked on Close button or press escape key.

Have fixed this issue and soon we’ll release it

Kindly checked Disabled Rounded Total in Global Defaults and create new invoice again

daer,

we want it to round off but with the money 9.40 round off to be 9.50 because we have 0.50 coin.

for the price, it working fine but disappear very quickly.

First Moon Electronics Trading.

SHIPPING MARK: MFB

TEL:00971-4-2284525

FAX: 00971-4-2242179

Mobile Dubai: 00971-52-9291514

P.O.BOX: 86527,DUBAI-UAE

Address: SH#47,Baglaf Bldg,Nakheel Road,Dubai-UAE

I was having issue creating POS Profile in 12.17.0, which claimed to require the individual link field customer group field, however it is not visible unless YOu enable Offline POS mode first. Once you have enabled it, and you create a new pos profile, you will be able to fill it in.