Is there a wiki module - (wiki for my company, not wiki about ERPN)?

I am missing a centralized place to internally publish standard workflow definitions.
Employees of my Company should be able to look those up in case of doubt. For example we have defined a certain set of actions when sending out goods and I have written that down and everybody who might come across this situation can look up which steps to follow.

I think that would be pretty much something like a wiki (because I also might need to discuss these standard workflows and potentially update them). Is there anything inside of ERPN that enable such an internal wiki?

@vrms, ERPNext have a Notes solution, that works like a wiki, check the tools module.

1 Like

@max_morais_dmm thatā€™s a start, thanks. On first sight the >Tools >Notes do not seem to support something like revision control, so you can co-work on writing such content and track a Noteā€™s history

1 Like

@vrms only submittable documents have a history track!

Currently the unique information in co-work is who is viewing te active document.

Hello everyone. Iā€™m just starting to consider ERPN to camp there a free educational project.
I found that question about wiki module. So, have anyone found something better than Note?
I consider Note too plain to base an extensive standards and article structure in there. Donā€™t believe that it will cope with this structure only with tags function and will be user-friendly.
Also iā€™d like to have a function there an expert can prove an article for publishing in Wiki that created by an employee.
And also i need that some users can access that article and some canā€™t - so, i need access management and proving functions!
Thank you a lot in advance. Really appreciate any suggestion!

I did not come to any good result back, when I started this topic. There is however the so-called ā€˜knowledgeā€™ Module which serves articles to the public though (which makes it useless whether you want to keep them private.

Isnā€™t there any part of the ā€œSchoolsā€ module which could do what you are looking for?

1 Like

There is also ā€œNoteā€ which could be organized like a Wiki (type ā€œNoteā€ in the search bar)

1 Like