Invoice Stuck at "Submitting"

AWS Install. Production deployment. No Accounting Entry for every stock transaction. Permit Negative Stock. Delivery Note has gone through fine.

But making invoice from Delivery Note is stuck at Submitting forever. Other invoices are all going through okay.

Any thoughts about how to overcome this problem?

Thanks

Jay

Here’s the relevant (I think) messages from the console:

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at ws://ifs.icp-india.com/socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=websocket&sid=S6GnUYNN3Hi01EgnAAAc. libs.min.js:6090:15
unreachable code after return statement[Learn More] desk.min.js:695:49
unreachable code after return statement[Learn More] erpnext.min.js:209:703
Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. desk
unreachable code after return statement[Learn More] desk.min.js:695:49
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data[Learn More] desk.min.js:142:41

Check if it gets submitted on refreshing the page.

Did try that. But no luck. Unless you guys did something now and you want me to try again after running a bench update.

Thanks

Jay

Would you please let me know if you have been able to figure out the problem. Do you want to access the instance yourself and run some checks?

Thanks

Jay

Tried again, could not replicate this issue. Can you check if bench console (where your bench start runs) have any errors.

@UmaG: Can you please check on Kanchan’s suggestion?

Thanks

Jay

Hi Kanchan,

As this is working on AWS, I don’t know how to view the bench console. But, the web.log file is showing this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py”, line 47, in update_controller_context
ret = module.get_context(context)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/www/print.py”, line 32, in get_context
doc = frappe.get_doc(frappe.form_dict.doctype, frappe.form_dict.name)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 596, in get_doc
return frappe.model.document.get_doc(arg1, arg2)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 50, in get_doc
return controller(arg1, arg2)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/doctype/sales_invoice/sales_invoice.py”, line 27, in init
super(SalesInvoice, self).init(arg1, arg2)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/controllers/accounts_controller.py”, line 20, in init
super(AccountsController, self).init(arg1, arg2)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 83, in init
self.load_from_db()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 114, in load_from_db
frappe.throw((“{0} {1} not found”).format((self.doctype), self.name), frappe.DoesNotExistError)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 309, in throw
msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator=‘red’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 302, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 275, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception, encode(msg)
DoesNotExistError: Sales Invoice SINV/U1/16-17/01290 not found

I am able to view this invoice on the system but the submission is just hanging.

Regards
Uma

Was this issue resolved? I also have a similar issue. When submitting invoice with update stock, it hangs. I have been using the system to capture over 500 sales invoices and it has been working well all this while