Introducing POS Awesome

how can i translate POS-Awesome to arabic language ?

how can i translate POS-Awesome to arabic language ? @youssef

1 Like

Thanks to @Helio_Jesus, He brought this feature to POS Awesome , you can use it by trying the develop branch.

I installed the ERPNext with containerized Installation not bench I’m on the latest 13.7.1 and I’m interested to add the POS Awesome, how could I add it.

I’m still confused with the bench or containerized installation methods.

hi @youssef,
I installed the erpnext with the containerized installation method, and would like to install POS Awesome, is their an easy way to install it in side one of the erpnext docker containers.
I think its could be fine using bench inside containers

Hi @Nader_Alabed
I’m not an expert on Docker, but you can check this out, hope it helps you

hi @yousef,
I follow the steps, but it install only erpnext, the apps didn’t install. should I use the multi bench installation.

hi @yousef,

I tried single bench, multi bench and creating folder with Dockerfile with no success to have POS-Awosome with docker.

I only success in creating docker images, but each container is not configure right and errors stopping other containers from running, its like a chain.

Its been like five days running in circles.

I think that as the main installation of erpnext is docker, POS-Awosome should give some guide to work with docker.

thanks in advance

anyone have any idea to install both erpnext docker and posawsome on a fresh server

@Nader_Alabed - I have just pushed custom images to Docker Hub that will allow this. Have a look at erpnext_custom under stacks. I haven’t really done much more than that with them yet, but seems to work fine.

Based on GitHub - castlecraft/custom_frappe_docker

1 Like

Hellow Youusef,
How did you customize the thermal printer in search a way that it auto cuts the paper…less than 8inch.Am still having this challenge in v12
Regards

auto cut is inside printer setting.

keep minimum height 4inch, it will auto expand as per the content of each print.

Hello @youssef

I presume it’s not completely out of line to, on behalf of everyone who has given you a :heart: on this topic, to also congratulate you on earning a Great Topic.

Thanks so much for your contributions to the community, helping to make this the best open source, freely available, ERP system!

5 Likes

Thank you
That really means a lot to me

You can use this

<style>
  .print-format table,
  .print-format tr,
  .print-format td,
  .print-format div,
  .print-format p {
    font-family: arial;
    line-height: 100%;
    vertical-align: middle;
  }
  @media screen {
    .print-format {
      width: 4in;
      padding: 0.15in;
      min-height: 5in;
    }
  }
</style>
1 Like

Hi I am new to erpnext, minimal permissions for posawesome?
Which permissions need to run pos awesome?

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I also realized that as you print… Under printer settings, you are supposed to uncheck the print Header and Footer and also set the Margins to Minimum.
This worked fine for us

Please just trying out pos awesome, does it work offline?

No. Only online

Would like to bump up the question of @pyae_phyo_kywe

Hi I am new to erpnext, minimal permissions for posawesome?
Which permissions need to run pos awesome?

Have also tried the POS awesome module and have got the same question.