Installing Web Server

Hello Galera already sorry for my English which is muiro bad.
Brazil’s’m more’m dificudade installing erpnext in web server, it would help and if possible already thanks I’m waiting.

Fala @clecio! Wellcome here!

Use GitHub - frappe/bench: CLI to manage Multi-tenant deployments for Frappe apps, it will do the hard work to you, while installing ERPNext in a Server!

Another Brazilian Here :smile:

Muito obrigado my brother valeu mesmo.

Hello Maxwell Morais good night
as you can see the print that link Screenshot by Lightshot does the installation.

I unzipping the file in Wamperserver more did not work, I have to change any specific file? Please if you can help I am very grateful I am layman in the subject, thank you for your attention.

@clecio, do you need run this, in your server GitHub - frappe/bench: CLI to manage Multi-tenant deployments for Frappe apps

ok muito obrigado

Hello Clecio i’m another Latin American (Bolivian) in this forum, I posted my own ERPNext installation checklist in this link https://discuss.frappe.io/t/in-fresh-ubuntu-14-04-erpnext-ease-install-error/6526/4?u=joseosman.

First of all forget about using wampserver, you need to use Ubuntu Server 14.04 and follow the steps I posted and you will have your ERPNext installed and running on the server, but you need to enter the main site using another computer connecting the Ubuntu Server address, because the server does not have an graphical enviroment.

I hope it will work for you. Saludos :slight_smile: