Installation step ERROR - deploy

Hello, I’m trying to install my erpnext application with my own modifications, but when I put the code

bench --site site1.local install-app erpnext

I get the following error

raise ImportError ('Module import failed for {0} ({1}) '. format (doctype, module_mame + ’ Error: ’ + str(e)))
ImportError: Module import failed for Payment Entry (erpnext.accounts.doctype.payment_entry.payment_entry Error: No Module named addres.addres)

Hi @Danny_Gallegos,

in which order are you installing the apps? Do you maybe have a conflict in a table? Can you first install Frappe + ERPNext and then add your app?

Hope this helps.

What I did was to install the bank and erpnext according to the indications in the github, the only thing that changed was the link to download the application to the link of github where I have my application

The address was changed in

bench get-app [repo-link]

right? So you have changes both in your personal bank app and a fork of ERPNext? Maybe try remove-app and do a clean install with both get-app, then install-app commands…

Yes, the installation is done on a new server, install everything again and use that new command line, and if I have changes in my personal bank.

I also just intentioned what you told me and still give me the same error

Hi, I have not yet been able to install my custom application, can it become something of the versions ???
The truth is that I urgently need to solve this problem