Install on Amazon EC2

Anybody can help on this?

Thanks

Are you specifically wanting to set it up on CentOS 7. I have set it up on Ubuntu 14.04. Basically all you need to do is run the following two commands:

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/frappe/bench/master/install_scripts/setup_frappe.sh
sudo bash setup_frappe.sh --setup-production

Once the commands are run go to the public IP address of the server (or public DNS with no www). Works great every time I have done it. It gets a bit different if you want to use a domain but to just get it working I have had no need to change tons of port settings ect. But again this is on Ubuntu 14.04

Can you start with a fresh install and disable SELinux before running the install script?

Or try running on Ubuntu 14.04

@pdvyas, I run easy install script on Ubuntu 14.04 successfully…

When go through browser, it’s showing login page

Where is ERPNext? Tried to signup but didn’t work

Awesome!

It must have printed the administrator password. Login using it with email address as “Administrator”

Where to see Administrator password?

Tks

Must have been printed. You can also see it with cat ~/frappe_passwords.txt

Tks @pdvyas it’s working perfectly now.

Okay then, I want to test/see how the multitenancy works
i just created new site (site2), installed erpnext inside, reload nginx etc using DNS based multitenancy as showed on Multitenant Setup · frappe/bench Wiki · GitHub.

How the way it work? We we poin public-dns via browser it shows default-site (site1), what to do so it can recognize site2? Do I need subdomain? Can we make it something like-without subdomain- www.abc.com/site2…?

Could you list best-pratice steps to setup this multitenancy?

Tks