Incentive Payment

Hello,

How do we pay incentive to employees wherein amount varies every month?

Hello, How do you intend to make these payments?

Monthly along with salary

You may need a bit of customization to be able to accommodate this. Production Incentive is an example that we have worked with. Needs scripting and coding and for programmers to get involved.

Not sure if the variable part in the Salary can help with this, but it’s worth exploring.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

Have a look at the Additional Salary option:

https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/human-resources/additional-salary

Thanks for your response. I am not able to see Additional salary option in Payroll. Kindly suggest

Maybe it’s only on ver 12.

Thanks

Jay

It’s been added in version 11.

@Priyanka_Desai what version are you using? If it’s v11 or above, check the role permission manager to make sure you have access to it.

It is version- v11.1.29. So kindly let me know how do I proceed further

@kennethsequeira currently I am using version - v11.1.29. So kindly suggest how do I proceed further to see Additional salary option in Payroll

@Priyanka_Desai have you checked via the Role permission manager if any current role assigned to you has access to the additional salary option?

Thanks for your response. I have checked via the Role permission manager about access to the additional salary option & he has given access to the same but still I am not able to see additional salary option in Payroll as mentioned in below link: Additional Salary

Reload your instance and search for it through the awesome bar:

Thanks for your response. Now I am able to add amount in additional salary but not able to see the output in salary slip. Kindly guide