Importing data into ERPNext

Check if the products are marked as “Sales Item”, otherwise they won’t show

Thank you for the reply.

I have been looking for this option to mark my products as sales items, but it doesnt seem to be there, a quick google search suggests this option/feature was removed in an update in May it seems ? Or am i just not seeing it ?

I found it! the sales item bit! Found a youtube video describing how to create items and finally noticed they ticked on that Sales Item thing! And it works! Thanks alot for the help !

You can also set this in
Stock…Items…(choose your item)…“SALES DETAILS”

I got another issue i’ve run into xD Sorry all this importing stuff is quite a task!

So at this point i have finished my “orders” import sheet, but as i import im getting errors like this

Error for row (#34) “C-2016284” : max() arg is an empty sequence

Quite a lot of them too!
The strangest part is that one of those orders has worked as i was testing it out in the past!

I’m wondering if maybe throughout the orders the same product has different prices … is that causing the issue ?

Ok there is something really weird here,

I tried exporting a test order and simply import it again, but it didnt work … any ideas ? got that same max() arg thing

after going through multiple backup files and trying again and again, it started working again for no apparent reason and everything was imported :o straaange but happy it works.

Quick bonus question! In my orders page where they are all listed, can i change which informations are shown ? For example i would like to remove delivery date and replace it with transaction date… cant seem to find where i can do this.

Try Customise from the menu. You can add and remove fields but it’s better to hide a field rather than remove it completely.

That is how i tested import export i tried by exporting items and warehouses to see if i could even re import them. And this even failed.
The old import tool worked better and showed the errors that blocked import all this new one is doing for me is freezing.

yes i am also having issues with this new importer! I wondered what in the world was happening, getting this max() error thing again on all lines, but seeing this i’m think ill have to guess what the error is xD well shit

ah i found the issue, was just a silly issue on sales orders. Turned out delivery date was mandatory even though not showing up in the “mandatory only” excel file.