I want to add pie chart and drill up/down facility in frappe chart so how to do that?

I want to add pie chart and drill up/down facility in frappe chart so how to do that?
can any knows this please guide me how to add pie chart and drill up/down facility in frappe…

Have you checked out Frappe Charts: Simple and Modern SVG Charts? Specifically on pie charts: Sliced Diagrams

yes i check but where to write code for the pie chart ,on which file add the code?please help me

also how to find out the html file for the charts …please help i did not able to search that file

can you please tell me the exact location of html file …

Well, that depends on where you want to have the pie chart. Typically, you would add an html field to the doctype where you would like to have it… I have not understood from the question, what should be shown in the pie chart and where it should go…

And the html content can be added directly in the customize dialog… again it is dependent on where the chart should go…

In the existing system only two charts are there .one is Bar & second is Line .i want 2 more charts as per the requirement so i want to add 2 more charts like one is pie chart and another is a drill up/down charts how to do this??

i want to find out the existing code of the charts .where it is ?
Is there any separated file for the html ,js code and where it is location of that file