I found VPS hosting for a good price. Does Anyone use these ones with ERPNext?

It would be great if you can provide a tutorial or something like that :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Wow, so sorry for replying to such an old post, but I have been mostly off the forums since October '22 and didn’t see all of the backed up questions.

I do still use Interserver for some things, however not their dedicated machines any longer. Their VPS service has been great to me for the past many years.

I have also been dividing up some of my larger VPS servers and remaking them into hybrid-dedicated servers on RackNerd. I have had very good luck with their larger servers. I can run bigger systems on them for about half the price of the full dedicated systems I used in the past.

Do your own testing, run your own comparisons, invest the time and $$ to do the testing right before you decide on a switch. I spent several hundred dollars testing servers from various services to find my favorites. You should do no less for yourself as well.

And as always, Your Mileage May Vary! :sunglasses:

BKM

2 Likes

Hi everyone.

It is long time since I posted this topic. :grinning:

I found another VPS provider:

www.namecheap.com/hosting/vps/

I’ve used it for other projects and their plans are very good.

If I find other ones, I will post them here.

PS: It is not ads I’m posting here. It is only my experience with the service of theirs. You can see I’m not adding a referral link when I post the link of them. :slight_smile:

Greetings

1 Like