I can get 2 different site, with different apps?

Hello!

I’m try to use Frappe to build my business apps… I don’t want to use ERPNext… But I have 2 different sites… for different costumers… with 2 different apps…

But when I try to do that, It’s not working… I try to access in subdomain, but, nothing happen…

I need to do anything else do work with subdomain?

Are your sites named the same as the domains you’re trying to access?

If not, try doing bench set-url-root --site [site-name] [domain-name]

just curious … what are those apps you made?

I try to use frappe, to develop my own business apps… not a ERP… just business apps for small companies… Because ERPNext, is high complex to use for a very small companies…

Create a new site and it will only have ‘frappe’ installed not ‘erpnext’… you can develop your apps without ‘erpnext’ in new site…

No… thats not true…

unfortunately, yes… means… for here in my city…

I don’t talk about the ERPNext it self… it’s about all process… here in my city, all small company doesn’t need to do all process that ERPNext need to do something… I know… they work wrong… but… :slight_smile:

Oh ok…

Couple of things to note…

You can give access to only those modules which are relevent and hide other modules…

You can give access using ‘role permission manager’ for individual doctypes…

for my understanding … would it be possible to restrict access to “Selling”, “Buying” & “Warehouse” for example and use only “Account”? I mean would due to the 3 Modules being ‘disabled’ issuing an invoice would not force you to create and item (with all it’s implications)?

That would be an advantage in implementation because you can start with reduce functionality and also reduced complexity (I assume that’s a usecase @fellipeh is also thinking of).

Yeah!

My problem is: Some customers don’t need much apps… just products, customers, sells… or… they make they sells in other way that ERPNext works… so I need to create a new one…