Http://localhost found Internal Server Error

After restore the database http://Localhost found Internal Server Error… Why its happend???

1st i go through fraqppe bench
& install erpnext on local server.
first it is working after restore database using bench frappe – restore database command local host not working properly why?

Really hard to say unless you share your error trace.

Internal Server Error

This is not stack trace, its just a “Internal Server Error”.

Checkout log file for stack trace.

For ref, this is how a stack trace looks like

[2015-02-02 16:22:30,064: ERROR/MainProcess] Task frappe.tasks.enqueue_events_for_site[bea043b1-7429-4aa6-af00-ce57b84880b8] raised unexpected: LockTimeoutError(u'./erpnext.erpnext-vm/locks/scheduler.lock',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/celery/app/trace.py", line 240, in trace_task
    R = retval = fun(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/celery/app/trace.py", line 437, in __protected_call__
    return self.run(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/tasks.py", line 108, in enqueue_events_for_site
    enqueue_events(site)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/scheduler.py", line 25, in enqueue_events
    lock = create_lock('scheduler')
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/file_lock.py", line 16, in create_lock
    if not check_lock(lock_path):
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/file_lock.py", line 25, in check_lock
    raise LockTimeoutError(path)
LockTimeoutError: ./erpnext.erpnext-vm/locks/scheduler.lock

Internal Server Error : How to solved this matter??

Hi,

I found the same problema and i found the source of the problem but i can not solve it so please help,
in this file ~/frappe-bench/sites/erpnext.vm$ “site_config.json” is defined the password and the name of the database, and if a change the password i have “INTERNAL SERVER ERROR”, so than i need to know witch is the default password for those situations,
when you use the local machine you find this password to the BD “MAu9tPZcuYYZdKip” on the file.

please help

Hi,

I found the same problema and i found the source of the problem but i can not solve it so please help,
in this file ~/frappe-bench/sites/erpnext.vm$ “site_config.json” is defined the password and the name of the database, and if a change the password i have “INTERNAL SERVER ERROR”, so than i need to know witch is the default password for those situations.

My case same Please help me