How to share Lead, Opportunity documents

Hi,

I want to share my documents such as Lead, Opportunity, Quotation without using Shared with button because in that i have limited permissions.
I had also given User Permission that only user who is creator of document can see the respective data.

Thanks.

Hi guys,
I am facing exactly same issue. Does anyone have any solution?

Thanks

Hi,

Please check out this thread. It’s very similar to your search.

Thanks

Jay

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but i don’t want to transfer my leads.

Use Case :

All the leads should be visible to creator only.

Sales Person A : Created Lead , now he wants to send Quotation to that lead but Quotation are created by member of Design team so he wants to share the lead but without using Shared With option because in Shared With we did not get the option for print.

Thanks

Hi Ali,

Right, you don’t have to transfer leads and opportunities if you don’t want to. But the basic building block could be Territory. And that approach is covered in that other thread. Please feel free to read that other thread and see if it can work for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

Hi Jay,

Thanks again for your prompt response.

I’m sorry but i didn’t get other thread and I’m not using Territory at the first place also so it is not resolving my problem.

Thanks

Hi,

Following is use case:
1.) Contacts is Only If Creator.
2.) User Permission: Lead should be visible to creator only.

My Sales Person A has created Lead X, Suppose he is absent on someday and he Assigned that Lead to another Sales Person B but now Sales Person B is not able to see contact of Lead X.
How can i achieve this.Please Help
Thanks