How to restrict user to view Timesheet/Leave record of other users

Hi All,

I have tried every way of giving rights but I am not able to restrict users to see only their own
Timesheet Records and Leave Records.

I have checked “If Owner” too but still it is not working.

I appreciate any one can help me in this context.

Regards
Ruchin Sharma

Share the screenshot of what does your permissions look like for Timesheet.

@KanchanChauhan

Here is the screenshot:

Same issue I have with the leave application below is the screenshot for the same:

Regards
Ruchin Sharma
Reg

Major issue is here where anyone can see any one else records:

Regards
Ruchin Sharma

Hello Ruchin,

Check following.

1. Is there another role assigned to User for which permission restriction is not applied?
  2. Is Employee mentioned in the Timesheet?
  3. Timesheet for which Owner restriction is not applied, who is the creator for those Timesheets? Administrator by any chance?
  4. In the Setup > System Settings, is field “Ignore User Permissions If Missing” checked?

Hi @ruchin78,

Have fixed the issue of permission in daily timesheet summary report. We’ll release it soon

Thanks

@umair
See be inline answers:

1. Is there another role assigned to User for which permission restriction is not applied?
    Is Employee mentioned in the Timesheet?
    Ans: No in all the roles I have selected “If Owner”.
  2. Timesheet for which Owner restriction is not applied, who is the creator for those Timesheets? Administrator by any chance?
    Ans: Earlier it was administrator but yesterday I have updated the creator for every Timesheet record and now it is the employee who has created the same.
    In the Setup > System Settings, is field “Ignore User Permissions If Missing” checked?
    Ans: Yes, it is checked and I tried after removing it but the problem is still same

Regards
Ruchin Sharma