How to restore from local PC to Google cloud ERPNext

If you are on windows 10 follow these instructions

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3106463/windows/how-to-get-bash-on-windows-10-with-the-anniversary-update.html

Alternately setup filezilla to connect to your Google Cloud ERPnext server, which might be the easier option

Kaala Akshar Bhains barabar!!!:roll_eyes:

You are going to have translate that :slight_smile:

It’s a hindi proverb literal meaning is showing writing to a buffallo. As buffalos don’t understand English, and for that matter any other language so I don’t know how to link filezilla to Google cloud and bash for windows 10

:slight_smile: Noted

I really don’t know how to help you further, as setting up bash or filezilla are pretty much the ways to get your back up file on the server

If you wish you can read this document

Go to the Windows section and follow the instructions there scroll down to the this part Transferring files using WinSCP on Windows workstations

Hope this helps

1 Like

Thank you sir. You have done your job perfectly. regarding restore, I will figure out. My worry is gone as I have the backup files. Thanks a lot dear.

Welcome and glad to help

1 Like

Use “Putty” software

Copy the Backup file in “frappe-bench” folder. If you unzip, you will get .sql fql file. Then Restore (in “frappe-bench” folder" using

bench --force --site site_name restore /home/frappe/frappe-bench/your_SQL_filename

Remember to use full file path…