How to remove selected filter when page is refresh or going to another page

Hello Team,

I am facing on issue regarding the filter …when i go to the customer list and add filter by city …so it is filter customer by city …in same page i search the supplier list and add filter on supplier list that filter supplier by supplier group…so when i back to the customer list the filter city is still there , i want to remove that filter when user change the page .or refresh the page …

can anyone help me for this …

Thanks

Filters are saved when you set them.

Maybe you save a filter with no filters or dummy filter and ask user to click on it.

How this will happend.can u please explain in details…

Hello,

can we submit the purchase order without adding supplier and item .
is this possible,and also create 2 custom field in purchase order and that filed are mandatory …and remaining working as same like this possibel…
can u please suggest me how this will be possible…
need help

Thanks

Why do you want to do that?

by pass the item and supplier,
so my requirement is i want to create same form for purchase invoice only in that r8 now item filed is mandatory so i want to it not mandatory …instead of i have to create 2 filed in that, that is gstn number and hsn code these two filed i have maindatory…so after adding these two filed then and then the purchase invoice is submit like this i want …

Without supplier name? Make GSTIN number as supplier name. And HSN code as item code

1 Like

In some case user also add the supplier and item also …

But in some cases user also add the supplier and item then ??