How to Print the Address of a Customer or Vendor on Label?

Hi,

I am trying to make a print format for Customer Address which would show the address of the customer only and would be in the format of a label for shipping purposes, but the problem is that there is no option in the address to print like in other doctypes.

I have checked the customise form view but there as well I am unable to find a way to add the print option in the address.

Please let me know if  I am missing something

1 Like

Hi Aditya,

Now, you cannot define print property for address because it comes in dialog box. I will need to access your account to make address page not appear in dialog box. Once it's done, you will be able to take customer address print.

Please indicate if i am allowed to access your database with admin role.

Look forward to your confirmation.

Thanks and Regards,

Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

---- ERPNext - World's most affordable ERP ----

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Aditya Duggal <ad...@rigpl.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to make a print format for Customer Address which would show the address of the customer only and would be in the format of a label for shipping purposes, but the problem is that there is no option in the address to print like in other doctypes.

I have checked the customise form view but there as well I am unable to find a way to add the print option in the address.

Please let me know if I am missing something

Yes you are allowed to access my database.

On Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:01:47 PM UTC+5:30, Aditya Duggal wrote:

Hi,

Aditya,

Please refresh and check your address page in RIGPL account. Now, you should be able to print address master also.

Confirmation awaited.

Regards,
Umair Sayyed

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Aditya Duggal <ad…@rigpl.com> wrote:

Hi,

Please let me know if I am missing something

--
Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

This conversation could have been offline. People will unsubscribe if they see so many not so relevant mails.

Sent from mobile

On 29-Mar-2012, at 4:24 PM, Umair Sayyed <um...@iwebnotes.com> wrote:

Aditya,

Please refresh and check your address page in RIGPL account. Now, you should be able to print address master also.

Confirmation awaited.

Regards,
Umair Sayyed

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Aditya Duggal <ad...@rigpl.com> wrote:

Hi,

--
Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com