How to print from Chrome app to bluetooth thermal printer

My setup is that ERPNext is installed in my computer and other users can access ERPNext’s POS using a tablet via Chrome. Problem is I cannot print the receipt. I tried using the app RAWBT and ECS/POS Bluetooth Print Service but it got stuck either in the print preview phase or, after tapping the print button, it says “There was a problem printing the page. Please try again.”
Note: Printer is Xprinter xprinter xp-58iih.

Troubleshooting the receipt printer

1. Open the MUNBYN Bluetooth thermal printer.
  2. Make sure there is paper, with the correct side facing up.
  3. Reset the paper, close the printer and hit the feed button, just to double-check!
  4. Check the power cord.
  5. Is the USB cord correctly plugged into the printer and the back of your computer?

To start, arrange WebPRNT Program to open the ideal electronic application which upholds WebPRNT and print to the ideal Bluetooth printer. Once designed, essentially pair your cell phone to a Star Micronics Bluetooth printer, open your application on WebPRNT Program, and print straightforwardly from the application. LumBuy Online Shopping site is best option for buying new printer you should consider it.

1. To get to the print settings, kindly see the upper, right-hand corner of the Chrome window, and select the Open Window symbol (featured in blue beneath) that permits the client to “Alter and control Google Chrome.” 2. Select the Print choice.