How to make home in erpnext

i am new here and have searched a lot but couldnt find the answer…
can anyone tell me how can i see my dashboard and modules like in the erp online demo once i login ?

all i see in lot of cards… no option to add a graph or a chart…
i did create a dashboard but how do i show it on the homepage ?

ideally all modiles on the left side vertically and charts on the right ? how ? seems so basic but why on earth have erpnext guys made it so hard to setup a homescreen…

when i login to erp i would liek to see my business stats, leads chart, sales invoice charts, slaes stats etc… no the annoying modules names… just like how its in demo erp online site… pls help

1 Like

What version of ERPNext are you using?

You have version12 ?

yes sir i have version 12 i think… how can i check and confirm…
i downloaded the latest ova file for virtual box… so it should be version 12

yes sir i have version 12 i think… how can i check and confirm…
i downloaded the latest ova file for virtual box… so it should be version 12

you want like this ?
Version13Dev

1 Like

so you mean in version 12 it will be like this only? i cant have a graphical and informational dashboard? like its in suite crm. yetiforce etc

ideally it should show all upcoming events in one widget.
leads as per status, invoice pending, paid, etc etc…
projects completion status…

i am on Installed Apps

ERPNext: v12.16.2 (version-12)

Frappe Framework: v12.13.0 (version-12)

yes i want like this

Version13 is still in Beta , search the forum on how to switch from 12 to 13.
Make sure you have know how to restore from backup if you need to switch back to 12.

this is how i see the homepage…
so how do i know if their r any upcoming events , meetings …

is their any kind of notification on top of these cards ? or do i need to click on each card and see inside ?

Events ? Meetings ?

suppose i am using crm and i have contacted 10 leads and 5 of them say ok come for a meeting and i set a meeting with them… where do i see that ?

are u sure its in beta ?

Current version is here: Release Release v12.17.0 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub
V13 Beta is here: Release Release v13.0.0-beta.11 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

so when is the stable version 13 planned to launch?

We all want to know that, but we have learned to be patient. Given that there were some pretty big releases in the last beta (which were amazing but not small) I suspect that we are still a ways away. Certainly more than weeks and likely several months. ← that is a guess.

For our part, we are planning and building on v12. v13 will be amazing, but as soon as it arrives, there will be chatter about v14. Better to build with what you have and then be happy when new things arrive.

2 Likes

i agree with u but i am going form yetifroce (when i login i see a complete synosis of my business pie charts, graphs etc) and so erpnext version 12 has no homepage dashboard… all users have to go to dashboard button n then see and that too is only limited to charts ?, any work around that ?