How to integrate ZKTEco biometric machine with erpnext

Hi,
I have a biometric machine ZKT Eco. How can we integrate this biometric attendance with erpnext to get check in and check out time of employeed?

1 Like

Here,

Through Cams API, zkteco devices can be integrated with erpnext server without any local software running. Check if it ErpNext Integration - ErpNext Integration with Live Biometric Attendance System (from Ver.11.0.3) | Cams Biometrics helps. It integrates the attendance under Employee CheckIn Report. So, you can generate any number of reports as per your need.

Hi I’m new to erpnext,i have tried running the above script on ZKteco FaceDepot -7B Platform ZSM760_TFT and it didnt work is there any other solution out there

Check if your device can be supported by Web API, verifing from https://developer.camsunit.com/ . If it is verified,the you can use the integration service (ErpNext Integration - ErpNext Integration with Live Biometric Attendance System (from Ver.11.0.3) | Cams Biometrics) which will push the attendance data from biometric device to your erpnext server directly on real time basis.

Hi, any one try this solution for v14 ?

I’m new to erpnext. Hello. On the ZKteco FaceDepot -7B Platform ZSM760 TFT, I tried running the aforementioned script, but it didn’t work. Is there a different method to do this? I am the site owner of contador de palabras

ERPNext has an API that allows for real-time attendance log reception. Cams Biometrics machines are designed to support integration with ERPNext through its API, eliminating the need for any desktop software or setup. Instead, an API Key and Secret Key need to be created from your ERPNext server.

With an online device, real-time synchronization between the biometric device and your server is achieved. Any offline data will be synced automatically once the device comes back online. It’s important to note that this feature is supported from ERPNext version 11.0.3 onwards and provides reports specifically in the Employee CheckIn Report.

All Cams Biometric machines inherently support this API integration. However, if you are using Zkteco machines, device compatibility for API integration can be verified at developer bot.

References:

Integrate ZKTCO Devices with ERPNEXT Version-14
Watch this Video…