How to have the newly added PDF functionality?

Hello,

I am glad that you are done with adding the highly demanded PDF functionality (perhaps different currency back accounts should be next?). I am testing ERPnext on the virtual machine. How can I update my installation to have the new functionality?

Regards,
Ahmed



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/a89e68db-05f0-42d5-af60-aa104c83a3a1%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



On Monday, 14 July 2014 00:44:51 UTC+5:30, Ahmed Samir wrote:
Hello,

I am glad that you are done with adding the highly demanded PDF functionality (perhaps different currency back accounts should be next?). I am testing ERPnext on the virtual machine. How can I update my installation to have the new functionality?
 
Regards,
Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

Did you download the virtual machine from our website or did you build it yourself? The steps differ for different Linux distributions. Also, It'll be better if we move this thread to the developer forum.

Thanks,
Pratik



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/e21d762b-1ecb-427e-8658-29b6fbe5d08c%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Partick, I downloaded the vmware from your website.

Regards,
Ahmed

On 14 Jul 2014 15:46, "Pratik Vyas" <pd...@gmail.com> wrote:


On Monday, 14 July 2014 00:44:51 UTC+5:30, Ahmed Samir wrote:
Hello,

I am glad that you are done with adding the highly demanded PDF functionality (perhaps different currency back accounts should be next?). I am testing ERPnext on the virtual machine. How can I update my installation to have the new functionality?
Regards,
Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

Did you download the virtual machine from our website or did you build it yourself? The steps differ for different Linux distributions. Also, It'll be better if we move this thread to the developer forum.

Thanks,
Pratik



You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/erpnext-user-forum/5MEyUoL1ipw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/e21d762b-1ecb-427e-8658-29b6fbe5d08c%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAL4dXosNKODEg13o866a1MUsrotXQKBJSEdnyEKOpgi5c8TjsQ%40mail.gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



On Monday, 14 July 2014 17:27:24 UTC+5:30, Ahmed Samir wrote:

Hi Partick,  I downloaded the vmware from your website.

Regards,
Ahmed



Will be writing documentation on that today.

Thanks,
Pratik



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/0c850ac1-c063-4211-bebe-29efd543cbd7%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Dear Pratik,
Can you please guide me in adding the PDF functionality?

Regards,
Ahmed

 
Will be writing documentation on that today.

Thanks,
Pratik



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/a68417a6-e124-4f63-ae05-983bff17f238%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 3:08 PM, ah...@nest.ae wrote:

Dear Pratik,
Can you please guide me in adding the PDF functionality?

Hi Ahmed,

Sorry for the delay. I’ll publish the instructions soon (after
testing them on the vm).

You can try to do it yourself in the mean time too.

Log in as erpnext user,

from the frappe-bench dir, run

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install xvfb
wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/wkhtmltopdf/0.12.1/wkhtmltox-0.12.1_linux-wheezy-i386.deb
sudo dpkg -i http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/wkhtmltopdf/0.12.1/wkhtmltox-0.12.1_linux-wheezy-i386.deb
cd ~/frappe-bench
./scripts/update.sh
./env/bin/pip install -r apps/frappe/requirements.txt

Regards,
Ahmed

Will be writing documentation on that today.

Thanks,
Pratik


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“ERPNext User’s Forum” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/a68417a6-e124-4f63-ae05-983bff17f238%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thanks,

Pratik
erpnext


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAG8U0EkzEOLxVFXTFF5CVgNOP%2BUsAJAC5RaMbum-DxDy__pa4A%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.