How to Edit doctype on ERPNext Version 5?

Hi.
I Cannot Edit DocType directly: To edit DocType properties, create / update Custom Field, Custom Script and Property Setter on ERPNExt Version V.5

You have to be logged in as Administrator to edit those.

You have to be logged in as Administrator to edit those.

Hi rmehta.
Yes. I logged in as Administrator user. But I can’t Edit Doctype.

Cannot Edit DocType directly: To edit DocType properties, create / update Custom Field, Custom Script and Property Setter

After I installed ERPNext. I update Erp 4.15 to V.5 by Command: bench migrate-to-v5.
Then. I logged in as administrator user. But I can’t Edit Doctype.

Did you remove Administrator role for the user Administrator (I am not sure you can do that) Or you may have custom changes that might be causing this? We are able to edit DocType alright.

Hi rmehta.
I didnt change everything. When I change frappe/core/Doctype code V5 by V4 . It can edit Doctype. I think you might change Doctype list code in V.5.
Thank. JackLe

This is really strange. Have been editing DocTypes in v5 for some days now. Could be a freak issue. Did you run --latest after changing the branch?

Also its best to keep separate sites for separate versions (if not separate benches!)

I dont know.
After I installed ERPNext. I update Erp 4.15 to V.5 by Command: bench migrate-to-v5.

Thank. I fixed error. I copy and replay from Folder: frappe/core/Doctype/doctype in V4 to V5.

@JackLe I too have the same problem, can you explain what you did in detail ?

When I updated to v.5 . I didnt change everything. ButI couldnt edit doctype.then. I didnt known a solution Then , I copy folder : …/erpnext /core/doctype/doctype in v.4.15 to the same folder in v.5 after I updated to v.5. Then. I fixed a few error in there. Now, I can edit doctype. I think that erpnext v.5 have a few error in doctype manage.