How to differentiate type of business in gstr_1 report

actually all of the business type is similar columns i don’t know how to make a difference for business type(B2B , B2C large, B3C small,CDNR,Export)

You have to make those Choices in the Invoice. See the GST Section in the Invoice.

Thanks

Jay

hiii @JayRam sir

in Gst section that is for export things we can make but i am asking about B2C large and B2C small

Good question. I am not sure about that. And I wondered that myself some times. Maybe @nabinhait can help.

Thanks

Jay

1 Like

Thanks Pawan.

Cool! But how does it figure out between B2B and B2C. Customer has to be setup as Individual or Business.

Thanks

Jay

the current gst system has issues because the b2cs limit of 250,000.00 is enforced only if the customer is an interstate customer. that is, if the b2c sales is to an interstate customer and the bill value is more than 250,000.00, only then it is to be reported separately in a different column of GSTR-1.
erpnext currently does not have a “cash” customer which would be default for a POS system but the software currently asks us to assign a default customer but for POS invoices, “cash” should be default.

@JayRam b2b and b2c arent individuals or businesses. any “customer” who gives their GSTIN at the time of reporting sales is a “b2b” customer and anyone who does not, automatically becomes a b2c customer. an individual can be a b2b customer and a company can be a b2c customer depending they gave their GSTIN at the time or before the time of preparing sales invoice

Okay, we are fixing the GSTR1 report and after that we will fix all the GST reports. So, please let me know your thoughts and ideas around this. If you have (detailed) requirement documents, please post or send to me.

Thanks

Jay

@JayRam can you please fix the multiple stock item multiple tax rate issue where the tax is calculated correctly but is shown in total which is wrong presentation.
example. item,A, 5% igst. item, B, 12% igst, item, C, 5% and item, D 18% igst, when we make a sale and set the stock item with the respective tax rate and use the igst as 0 tax, it calculates tax correctly but shows the total tax against igst “0” which is not correct. this error is basically stopping me from going full production at my office for serving 50-60 clients