How to delete or resend Payment Request?

I recently sent a payment request and the customer reported that it would not allow him to complete the transaction. I logged into Stripe and saw no record of the transaction. Scratch my head moment…what’s up here I thought?

I checked my Stripe Integration settings and somehow it because corrupted because it was showing incorrect API keys. Not sure how this happened but oh well.

I tried to delete the payment request but you cannot do this because it is showing as submitted. You cannot make a new one either as far as I can tell. Is there a way to either “resend” the payment request or to make the transaction regenerate so that it hits the payment gateway without creating a duplicate accounting entry? I am stuck on how to proceed with the credit card transaction here. Thanks all!

On the Payment Request page, just click on Menu and hit Email. This will open a new email dialog from where you can resend the Payment Request.

Thanks Kenneth, but the problem is not sending the email. The problem is that the API call to Stripe never occurred because the secret key settings were incorrect, Stripe does not see that the payment request was generated in the logs.
In ERPNext, the flag is set to “initiated” on the transaction. This means that the payment request was submitted and now I cannot delete it. Is there any way to reverse this? In order for this to work, I need to do a new payment request which is submitted to Stripe.

By the way, from your screenshot, I’m glad to see Linus Torvalds uses ERPNext:):smiley:

Ah, apologies for misunderstanding :sweat_smile:

I’m glad to see Linus Torvalds uses ERPNext:):smiley:

Hope he feels the same.

In ERPNext, the flag is set to “initiated” on the transaction. This means that the payment request was submitted and now I cannot delete it. Is there any way to reverse this? In order for this to work, I need to do a new payment request which is submitted to Stripe.

You should Cancel the current Payment Request (button besides Menu). After cancelling you will be able to amend/delete it. As for Stripe, hope you have updated your keys and made the changes in ERPNext as well.

hi there,

can you help me why theres no action button picture in the right ?

thankyou

Actions button generally indicates a workflow.

Was there any workflow active on Payment Request that was deactivated?

Also possible that it is related to permission to update the document based on workflow.