How to create accounts for Partners?

I would like to know if there is an option to create a login id for customers & vendors so that they could check their account online itself.

@Team ERPNEXT: I have a suggestion with this regards, that you people should encourage your existing customers to make ids for their clients or vendors so that they could actually login to see the system.

This ways you would be getting to a lot of new potential clients through your existing ones thereby making a good chance for you people to add new customers.

I agree. "What an idea Sirji!!" Also for support, if users can login and view progress of their ticket…

Best regards

Aditya Sharma
+91 9445971445

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Aditya Duggal <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
@Team ERPNEXT: I have a suggestion with this regards, that you people should encourage your existing customers to make ids for their clients or vendors so that they could actually login to see the system.

This ways you would be getting to a lot of new potential clients through your existing ones thereby making a good chance for you people to add new customers.

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please excuse the brevity of this mail. Sent from my Android Gingerbread Smartphone.

I think this feature is partially there… may be I can share what I know, and From ERPNEXT Team, please correct me, if any mistake.

OK, step 1) Create a User
2) Asign him as customer / supplier rights only in permission manager

3) May be he will only be able to see what he has been assigned for… But I am stuck here… How Do we LINK that User (as customer and supplier) to a perticular Customer Account / Vendor Account … ??? stuck

create customer group, set filter to what ???

confusion…

Team ERPNEXT, please throw light… I searched your guide blog, not there…

mahesh

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Aditya Sharma <ad…@gmail.com> wrote:

I agree. "What an idea Sirji!!" Also for support, if users can login and view progress of their ticket........

Best regards

Aditya Sharma
+91 9445971445

Please excuse the brevity of this mail. Sent from my Android Gingerbread Smartphone.

Hi all,

Thanks for getting the forum started again.

Customer / vendor login has been on the cards for many months now, just that no one was particularly asking for it. Yeah it will be great for us too..!

Will surely make this a priority item. Thanks Aditya for bringing this up.

best,
Rushabh

---------------------------------------------------------
ERPNext - World's most affordable ERP.

W: https://erpnext.com
T: @rushabh_mehta

On 12-Jan-2012, at 5:55 PM, Mahesh wrote:

I think this feature is partially there.. may be I can share what I know, and From ERPNEXT Team, please correct me, if any mistake.

OK, step 1) Create a User
2) Asign him as customer / supplier rights only in permission manager
3) May be he will only be able to see what he has been assigned for.. But I am stuck here.. How Do we LINK that User (as customer and supplier) to a perticular Customer Account / Vendor Account .. ??? stuck

create customer group, set filter to what ???
confusion..

Team ERPNEXT, please throw light.. I searched your guide blog, not there..

mahesh

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Aditya Sharma <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree. "What an idea Sirji!!" Also for support, if users can login and view progress of their ticket........

Best regards

Aditya Sharma
+91 9445971445

Hi, this wld also be great for accounts preparing the summission of
tax to Gov , in my case NL.

On Jan 12, 12:32 pm, Aditya Duggal ad...@gmail.com wrote:

I would like to know if there is an option to create a login id for
customers & vendors so that they could check their account online itself.