How to change delivery date in a submitted Sales Orders

Hi there,
After a sales order is submitted (to deliver and bill status) I cannot modify delivery date.
Is it normal?
How can I modify the delivery date without canceling and amending the sales order?

My ERP Version:
ERPNext: v11.1.42 (master)

Frappe Framework: v11.1.37 (master)

V12 here. The delivery date can be updated in this version. Make sure delivery date in Items is changed as well.

Hi @smino! Thanks for you answer but I may not modify of single Items in the sales order. Do you know what can I be doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

ERPNext: v12.6.0 (version-12)

I realized that Items in the Sales Order cannot be directly modified in that table after submitting the Sales Order. There is an option within the Sales Order called Update Items (right in the upper part of the page). However, you can just modify Item Code, Qty and Rate but not Delivery Date.

Do you think guys, is there a problem?

Try click Cancel , upper right, then Amend button and make changes, save, Submit.

+1 here, cannot change the Delivery Date on Sales Order.

@smino your solution doesn’t solve the problem, because you should be able to drag and drop the Sales Order on Calendar.
This should change the Delivery Date. Now, after Refreshing, the Sales Orders pops back to old place.

Help please!

1 Like