How to add Customer or Supplier Code into Quotation or Sales Order

Hi,
I have setup naming series for Customers and Suppliers (i.e. CUST-##### and SUP-#####), I want to put this customer code into the Quotation or Sales Order or Purchase Order below the Customer Name, how can I do that? If I add a customer HTML what is the code for such data link?
Regards,
Mohamad

You can go to Selling/Buying Settings and set the Naming of the Customer and Supplier to “Naming Series” as shown below.

Once this is done, you can try creating Purchase/Sales Order., Quotation, etc. Once the supplier/customer is selected, the name is also automatically fetched as shown below.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Michelle. This is already done for both customers and suppliers, what I am looking for in my quotations / sales orders / Invoices / Purchase orders, etc… is to put not only the full customer/supplier name but as well this code that is generated by the naming series, I want to know the field name or jinja code.
Regards,
Mohamad

Yes, so as per the above screenshot, if you set the naming of the supplier customer as naming series, you do not need to add another field in purchase orders, quotation, etc as this series and name are both fetched. This is just a workaround. Maybe you can try creating one PO and see if that meets your needs.