How ll i access the shopping cart After The Install?

Hi,
How I Enable the shopping_cart And Access or Use The Shopping cart???What Purpose That Shopping Cart Is Use???
Thanks…
Regards,
Sajid

Hi,

-After installing, go to “Shopping-cart setting” and Enable it.

• Same as “Online shopping”
    -Please Refer this link:-
    Not Found
  • Those item you want to display on website then
    i. Go to Respective Item master form
    ii. Enable “Show in website”
    ii. For that item “Item price list” should be defined

Shraddha Ranjane
New Indictrans Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

thanks Yeah…@shraddha

@shraddha
I’ve installed erpnext version 6.4.7 on ubuntu desktop but don’t see options of installing shopping cart and your provided link is not available.

Any changes made???

@jchakma shopping cart is now a part ERPNext. You can setup shopping cart via Shopping Cart Settings

@rmehta
thanks

@rmehta
I setup shopping chart accordingly. I could register as web user and add items to shopping chart, but while placing order showing the below error:

Traceback (innermost last):

File “/home/jewel/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 25, in render
data = render_page(path)
File “/home/jewel/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 137, in render_page
return build(path)
File “/home/jewel/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 146, in build
return build_method(path)
File “/home/jewel/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 162, in build_page
context = get_context(path)
File “/home/jewel/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py”, line 29, in get_context
context = build_context(context)
File “/home/jewel/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py”, line 90, in build_context
context.data = build_template(context)
File “/home/jewel/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/template.py”, line 17, in build_template
render_blocks(context[“template”], out, context)
File “/home/jewel/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/template.py”, line 51, in render_blocks
out[block] = concat(render(new_context))
File “/home/jewel/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/./templates/pages/order.html”, line 54, in block_content

File “/home/jewel/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/runtime.py”, line 196, in call
return __obj(*args, **kwargs)
UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode character u’\u09f3’ in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)

Also mention-able that I’ve checked the order already placed in the system.

My question is how to address this issue. Cause web user/customer might become confused when they see such error…

Strange. Can you share the full trace?

ImportError: No module named shopping_cart_settings.shopping_cart_settings

This error is came on browser.

@Mohamed_Sajid Are you trying to move your database of ERPNext version 4 with ERPNext version 6? Which version you were using earlier?

Yeah…I am try to backup of ERPv4 database is to restore in ERP v6…

In earlier i m use the erpv4…But now i am update to latest version .Now i am have erpv4 backup but i want to restore in latest version …
Thanks

Hi I m using ERP 12.9.4 version…after adding the stocks and completing the shopcart settings…while clicking add to cart .“add to cart” label is enabled but items doesn’t redirect to carts…how to solve this problem