How I active all module after made the new app/site?

After following the instructions (https://frappe.github.io/frappe/user/en/tutorial/start) my site is not enough module:

I did:

bench new-app store
bench new-site suits
bench --site suitsinstall-app store
bench use suits
bench start > 500 Internal Server Error  > Update: host and host_name in configs
bench restart
bench setup nginx
Port configuration list:
Site mangiishoes assigned port: 80
Site site1.local assigned port: 8001
nginx.conf already exists and this will overwrite it. Do you want to continue? [y/N]:Y

Open ERP is Ok.

How I active all module like:

Try deleting desktop.pyc in config folder and restart

Hi @JoEz, I have deleted and reset by command “bench restart” and reboot VPS but still problem.

/home/nguyen/frappe-bench/apps/store/store/modules.txt > just have suits

Thanks @JoEz so much!

Try bench clear-cache

It’s not working! I have tried with bench reinstall, the login page only 3 step (still problem)

I have to reinstall VPS, step by step like the tutorial, It working good. So, what problem if I change library_management by store and library replace by suits. Is it he same or different?

Thanks @JoEz :sob:

What you mean by “replacing”?

The tutorial is:
$ bench new-app library_management
$ bench new-site library

I change library_management by store and library by suits like:
$ bench new-app store
$ bench new-site suits

It also outputs the same result or different, b/c I don’t know library_management and library is a module or just a text name?
__

I have tried with the other name, it’s working!

One more questions: I settup ERP with sudo python install.py --production --user nguyen do I need to run bench setup nginx ?

Thanks @JoEz so much!

No, You don’t need to run bench setup nginx in production setup nginx is already configured

1 Like

Thanks @makarand_b so much :sunny: