How can I uninstall frappe framework

Hi,

I see that sometimes frappe framework is not installed properly in Ubuntu.
Then we need to install ubuntu and then install frappe.
I can’t uninstall frappe. There is any way for uninstall frappe?

1 Like

@arif

Remove frappe-bench & bench-repo folders from system.

Hello this didn’t work for me could you have a different solution? This is the error I am getting while trying to reinstall the framework after having deleted the folders.

Blockquote

TASK [Check whether bench exists] **********************************************************************************************************
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {“failed”: true, “msg”: “the field ‘args’ has an invalid value, which appears to include a variable that is undefined. The error was: /home/{{ ansible_user_id }}/{{ bench_name }}: ‘bench_name’ is undefined\n\nThe error appears to have been in ‘/tmp/.bench/playbooks/develop/includes/setup_bench.yml’: line 27, column 5, but may\nbe elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.\n\nThe offending line appears to be:\n\n\n - name: Check whether bench exists\n ^ here\n”}
to retry, use: --limit @/tmp/.bench/playbooks/develop/install.retry

PLAY RECAP *********************************************************************************************************************************
localhost : ok=34 changed=3 unreachable=0 failed=1

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “install.py”, line 381, in
install_bench(args)
File “install.py”, line 108, in install_bench
run_playbook(‘develop/install.yml’, sudo=True, extra_vars=extra_vars)
File “install.py”, line 323, in run_playbook
success = subprocess.check_call(args, cwd=os.path.join(cwd, ‘playbooks’))
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py”, line 541, in check_call
raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘[‘ansible-playbook’, ‘-c’, ‘local’, ‘develop/install.yml’, ‘-e’, ‘@/tmp/extra_vars.json’, ‘–become’, ‘–become-user=yvonne’]’ returned non-zero exit status 2

Blockquote

I have the same issue please search for error ansible-playbook you find the solution there.

Regards

how ? what is the commend ?

You can ask this here!

https://discuss.frappe.io