How can i install erpnext in google cloud?

I want to install erpnext in google cloud and deploy it in my domain ?

Try this:

Some more help for Google Cloud specifically.

Can you be more specific in details on an install and deploy?

I have this problem when i run this command ā€œsudo python3 install.py --productionā€

Here is well explained.

https://codewithkarani.tech/2021/01/04/how-to-install-erpnext-on-ubuntu-20-04-cloud-or-local/

I finally install erpnext in production using installation with docker , i find out that frappe and erpnext version 13 ā€¦ how can i install version 12 and where i can install custom app that depends on erpnext ??

Local , i install custom apps and update in folder ā€œfrappe-benchā€ but when i installed frappe_docker i donā€™t know where i can make update and install custom apps ā€¦ i canā€™t find ā€œfrappe-benchā€ folder ā€¦

Have you explored here : Docker Installation, How can i access to bench commands? - #2 by revant_one

1 Like

i have ā€œInternal Server Errorā€ and i donā€™t know what is the problem ?

it worked well when the versions were ā€œedgeā€ but when i edit version i get this internal server error

Sorry, i donā€™t have any idea about Docker.

Donā€™t use docker if you are not familiar with containers. Itā€™s additional layer of abstraction that may be confusing.

For docker usage you need to understand:

• how to check docker logs
  • container networking
  • container volumes
  • basic docker commands, ps, logs, run, exec, etc.
  • how docker-compose works
3 Likes

I had alot of errors when i installed erpnext without docker and i canā€™t solve them ,so i tried to install erpnext using docker to avoid these problems ā€¦ can you help me with a tutorial to install erpnext in production on google cloud ?

what are the docker logs?

1 Like

logs for erpnext-python container?

both containers look fine.

any other errors in any other containers?

There is an error in this container (frappedocker_erpnext-worker-short_1)