How can amended document gets the name of the original document

Hello Sir
After I update my system from v13.10.2 to v13.31.1 so when we were using the first vision we had check marked “Use original name for amended document” in system setting.
Now after Updating the system this field was not found
For example in the first
when create invoice SINV-00003 after cancelling it saves as SINV-00003-CANC-0 and after that when I amend it and submit its created with same SINV-00003.
Now in vision 13.31.1
when create invoice SINV-00003 after cancelling it saves as SINV-00003 and after that when I amend it and submit its created SINV-00003-1.

this was the setting before Update

now its not found so can some one help us in it.

As per business rules this was not the correct setting I guess as the any document requires amendments and its revisions stating with to -1, -02 and hence product has removed this feature from the latest release I think.

Hey good people :slight_smile: I’m looking to find this feature in version-13 and version-14 and where to turn it off or on. In version-15 this has been moved to the page “Document Naming Settings” Dokumentenbenennungsei... | ERPNext Dokumentation but in the older versions no where to be found anywhere. Can someone help?