Help customizing query report

Hi Guys ,

Greetings for the day . I created a query report as shown below , now I want all the stock entries pertaining to a particular production order I select should come in the same row , instead of displaying in different rows I want to insert all the entries in columns , any help ?

Thanks

Wont be possible using query report. You will have to write a script report.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch for the reply @neilLasrado . Could you hint me with an example please , if you dont mind .

Thanks

@Muthu nothing I can think of. Its not a good design actually as different production orders will have different items hence your columns will be uneven. try avoiding it would be my suggestion.

1 Like

Many thanks for quick reply @neilLasrado , here in my case a production order will have only one item but it will go thru different processes in different warehouse in each process there will be rejections so actually what I wanted to do is , I want to find the qty of the item transferred to different warehouse which has been entered in stock entry referring to a production order , I would like this to appear in a single row .

Please help

Thanks