Hello all ERPNext founders, developers and users.
We are a private limited company and launching a start up marketplace website and want to manage all our accounting needs with ERPNEXT.
In our case sellers are our customers.
In our marketplace website we have two sources of income.
- Membership Subscription (recurring)
- Commission percentage + fixed fees per order.
We can use Subscription product from ERPNEXT to manage Membership Subscription. That’s fine.
How to entry the seller’s commission invoices generated from our site in ERPNext?
Please remember we also need to manage the followings:
- GST at 18% on total commission per order
- Deduct TCS at 1% per order
- Deduct TDS at 1% per order
- Payment Gateway fees at 2% per order
- Send sellers a weekly total commission invoices which shows all above details when we disburse their payments
We have searched a lot but not found any other accounting SAAS or software which can provide ready made solutions for our needs. We hope as an open source application ERPNEXT can fulfill our needs.
We urge all of the members to kindly help us to setting up ERPNEXT accounting module according to our needs.