i am using the following version of Healthcare:
ERPNext: v12.1.6 (version-12)
Frappe Framework: v12.0.16 (version-12)
I wanted to know, if all the settings are done correctly how is the process flow ones an outpatient comes to be treated:
This is how i envisioned it.Not sure if its the case:
- Go to Register under patient
- Book appointment under patient appointment
- Do the Vital sign check under Vital sign. This could be done from either patient’s dashboard or at Vital signs.
- Go to Patient encounter and let the doctor interact with patient there.
- Go to the Lab and have Lab test done. (How is step 4 and 5 linked in ERP next.I dint see it being systematic. i.e the process is not system driven but an individual has to come out of Patient encounter then go and do the Lab test. How is it also attached to your Patient encounter record)
6.After all this save and submit the patient encounter. (I expect ones submitted, an invoice would be generated at the accounts module.)
Kindly check the questions and doubts i have on the healthcare module process flow.Let me know if i have missed something that can assist me implement this successfully.Thanks alot in advance