Getting Error " pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'six>=1.5' distribution was not found and is required by python-dateutil"

I am very first installing ERP next to my MAC OS. when I tried I got this error. Help me please

Hello @Min_Khant_lu, welcome!

How were your installation steps?

I followed the steps from this “GitHub - frappe/bench: CLI to manage Multi-tenant deployments for Frappe apps” when I call “bench start”. It showed this error
“Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/bin/bench”, line 6, in
from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 3019, in
@_call_aside
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 3003, in _call_aside
f(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 3032, in _initialize_master_working_set
working_set = WorkingSet._build_master()
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 655, in _build_master
ws.require(requires)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 963, in require
needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 849, in resolve
raise DistributionNotFound(req, requirers)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The ‘six>=1.5’ distribution was not found and is required by python-dateutil”
Please help me Thanks

Have you tried deleting and starting over?
Which OS are you running?

Try: sudo pip install six and then bench start from the frappe-bench dir.

It would also be great if you format your error with the code </> formating tool. It’s easiear to make out your comments from the error message.