Getting 500 Server error while generating PDF of a perticular report in my custom ERPNect application

All,

I am getting Server Side Error while generating PDF of the reports in my custom ERPNext application.

For debugging purpose following is the version details of wkhtmltopdf package.

(env) [niraj@niraj-Lenovo-ideapad-330-15IKB]$wkhtmltopdf --version
wkhtmltopdf 0.12.3 (with patched qt)
(env) [niraj@niraj-Lenovo-ideapad-330-15IKB]$

Any help in this would be applauded.

-Niraj

You probably have a syntax error in the custom app. Maybe share your code so someone on the forum can help you

Which part of the code you are expecting the syntax error?

1. server side code i.e Python code
  2. client side code i.e js or html code

or which code u want me to share.

FYI other are also using the same code in their local ERP set up and it is working OK in their. I suspect something confrontational mismatch in the issue. Any help?

Sorry - I am not a programmer, so I don’t know the details…just that custom apps often clash with the main code and cause such problems.
The error message in your picture indicates a mismatch in names in the desk.min.js - but as I said, I am just guessing

The first line in the Inspect Elements setting is a depreciation warning and its not causing the report to pdf service to fail. I expect the second line with RED text is the culprit which indicates something wrong in report.min.js.

But tried comparing report.min.js where the pdf generation works fine with that of mine its completely similar. But in my configuration its causing issue. :frowning:

Any idea on that @Anyone ?

Does this work pdf Wkhtmltopdf failing - #4 by pdvyas

Here’s the code