Get not permitted notif when doing a custom app

I am working on a custom app and it is not finished yet.
But since a few days ago, on the browser (with ERPNext open) suddenly I got this pop up:
and there is no error message in the browser console.

I don’t know what causes this permission msg because it is random. Also I don’t really know and remember when it started happen and when I worked on what. I don’t even know if it is caused by the custom app.

It happens in all sites even the ones not having the custom app installed. But I don’t make any change to erpnext and frappe.

Can anyone pls suggest where and how I should check about this error?
Thank you

EDIT:
OK, after trying opening the sites again, I got this error in browser console:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/admusr/devbench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 67, in application
    response = frappe.api.handle()
  File "/home/admusr/devbench/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py", line 59, in handle
    return frappe.handler.handle()
  File "/home/admusr/devbench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 24, in handle
    data = execute_cmd(cmd)
  File "/home/admusr/devbench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 61, in execute_cmd
    is_whitelisted(method)
  File "/home/admusr/devbench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 83, in is_whitelisted
    raise frappe.PermissionError('Not Allowed, {0}'.format(method))
frappe.exceptions.PermissionError: Not Allowed, <function deferred_insert at 0x7fe3902d0158>

When migrating the site I got this error for all doctypes in the app:

Compiling Python Files...
*** Error compiling '../apps/kbp/kbp/kbp/doctype/galang/test_galang_dana.py'...
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '../apps/kbp/kbp/kbp/doctype/galang/__pycache__/test_galang.cpython-36.pyc.139901444098328'

Having the same problem, just randomly since a couple of days after latest update.
In every kind of place after login and after 2-5 seconds that message appears, sometimes also repeating:

ERPNext: v13.17.0 (version-13) / Frappe Framework: v13.17.1 (version-13)

The Browser Console gives following error:
frappe.exceptions.PermissionError: Not permitted
/api/method/frappe.deferred_insert.deferred_insert:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (FORBIDDEN)

Can anyone give a hint how to solve that please?

p.s. bench clear-cache and deleting all browser cookies and cache did not do the trick…

:grinning: After updating to latest version today the error did not appear anymore.
Nice! Thanks Frappe

ERPNext: v13.18.0 (version-13)
Frappe Framework: v13.18.0 (version-13)

you need to add whitelist to this method frappe.deferred_insert.deferred_insert