Gateway Timeout Error

Hi,

I am getting Gateway Timeout Error while trying to download the data from Item table. I searched the forum and found the suggestion that by increasing Server Timeout it may solve the problem. I have tried to increase the server timeout. We have increase the nginx server time out from 120 millisecond to 300. But still facing the same issue.

We have 57,000+ records in Item table. Can you please suggest me the solution.

Thanks,
Makarand Bauskar

@makarand_b import using the REST API or do 500 Items at a time.

Hi,

I am using data import tool to export the data from item table, the gateway timeout error occurred when i tried to download the template (download with data) from item table. How can i export/download 500/1000 records at a time.

Thanks,
Makarand Bauskar

You will have to split the files manually.

Hi @rmehta,
we have a client who have 60,000 records of item in their database, client wants the report of the items so, we have suggested to export the data using data import tool. But when they try to export the data using data import tool they get the 502 server timeout error. So, After that we have suggested them to use export data from item report instate of data import tool, But client is insisting on exporting the data using data import tool. Can you please suggest me how can i export all 60,000 item record using data import tool without getting 502 gateway timeout error.

Thanks
Makarand Bauskar

Hi,

I faced same problem in sales invoice export which contains around 10,000 records. I solved this by exporting in csv format. Try and kindly let me know your findings